“Islands in the Sun” Websites are in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act of 2003 (OPPA).
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To better personalize your experience(Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve our website(We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve customer service(Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, will ONLY be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or subscription unless you indicate via check box that you DO wish to receive other/additional information regarding special offers or other documentation.
- Note: TO UNSUBSCRIBE – If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do We Protect Your Information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- Yes – So what are Cookies? Cookies are small files that most websites or their service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser, (Only if you have “Enabled” Cookies in your web browser), that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and IP address, then capture and remember certain associated information.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
- Absolutely NOT! We do not sell, trade, give away or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing your needs associated with the use of our website, so long as those parties agree by contract to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our own or other’s rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing analysis or advertising analysis, or other analytic uses.
Third Party Links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links on our web pages to third party website information as a resource reference, product offer or service we believe in good faith our site visitors will find of interest. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites you feel we should be aware of to enhance or improve your experience on our website.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at:
- This policy was last modified on 09/14/2013
Contacting “Islands in the Sun”
Online Contact Form: https://www.bbqislandsandiego.com/about-us/contact/
24370 Canyon Lake Dr, Suite # 7a
Menifee, CA 92587
Phone Toll Free:
Created on … September 04, 2013