An Outdoor Kitchen Designs In San Diego!
One of the best things about our outdoor kitchen designs is that they are wonderful for all seasons. One of the more popular outdoor kitchen designs is the u-shaped island, giving you the same features as the above two outdoor kitchen designs, but in a much more defined cooking space. One of the first things to keep in mind with outdoor kitchen designs is the climate.
One of the most common mistakes when it comes to outdoor kitchen designs is not making the area large enough. Of course, the best thing about outdoor kitchen designs is that they are completely up to you. Outdoor Kitchen Designs is one of best design architecture of the years, this design has been built from brilliant ideas combined with a selection of elegant colors and beautiful architecture designs, would be something amazing if you apply design at your home.Another thing you may want to consider when planning outdoor kitchen designs is if the kitchen is going to be a permanent feature or do you want to move it around.
Outdoor Kitchens: Have You Heard?
Outdoor kitchens are not the new thing; they are the thing. Outdoor kitchens have been around for a while in the warmer states, where they can be used year round. But like every great idea, it caught, and even caught on in areas where these additions can’t be enjoyed during all times of the year.
These additions have survived the fad and they are here to stay, which makes them valuable selling points for your home, not to mention valuable living points while you reside there. What’s even better is that since they have been around for a years, all the wrinkles have been ironed out, advances have been made, and now outdoor kitchens can be just as smooth as any other home addition.
Typical Outdoor Kitchen Design
If you’re not familiar these home remodels, let’s get you up to speed. The centerpiece to an outdoor kitchen is the fire. The fire is typically a BBQ grill of some stripe. But this addition is not just a grill, otherwise most everyone already has one. To be a true outdoor kitchen, there has to be more kitchen to it, which is why sinks counters, and a basic cooking station typically accompany this popular home addition. They are basically exactly what they sound like: kitchens that are outside. And if you have one, no more running back and forth to get anything while you are grilling, because you have everything you need right there. Read more here.
One of the popular outdoor kitchen designs is a kitchen was built on a wooden deck and designing a kitchen which is separate from house interior.
Choosing an Outdoor Kitchen Design Worthy of your Summer BBQ’s
There are certain sectors of the home that hold unprecedented potential for entertaining. A billiards basement, the dining room, a large, open kitchen… It seems like that’s it, and then you step outdoors… For much of the year, a backyard is mostly defined by its taxing upkeep. It can be hard to remember the glory days of summer, until spring arrives, and you find yourself spending more time outdoors. With the right additions to your home, anyone can create an outdoor kitchen perfect for warm weather entertaining. From affordable alterations, to entire upgrades, here are some outdoor kitchen designs for those summer BBQ’s.
- Grills – The center of all outdoor kitchens is the grill. The grill that you choose will have the power to shape the rest of your outdoor kitchen design.
- Charcoal Grill – If you’re willing to clean more and cook longer for the satisfaction of a smoky flavored meat, this grill is for you.
- Gas Grill – For the less committed griller on the go, easy to use and clean, and fast.
- Smoker – The crock pot of the back yard. These are for all day BBQ projects, and are ideal for the true foodies out there.
- Wood Oven – Similar but different. This appliance is more expensive but perfect for the pizza enthusiast looking for a texture a typical grill cannot fully provide.
- Seating – Envision a BBQ; where do you see your guests sitting? Is there a standardized picnic table, or does your outdoor kitchen design cater toward something a little more built in? Similar to their indoor counterparts, bar and bench seating can be a cozy way to border your outdoor kitchen with guests. See more here.
Many different outdoor kitchen designs are clever and creative enough to completely transform a simple outdoor area into one that is both comfortable and entertaining for yourself and your guests.
Outdoor Kitchens: 10 Tips for Better Design
Outdoor kitchens are a hot segment in many parts of the country. Russ Faulk, marketing manager with Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet, a maker of high-end grills and accessories based in Chicago, offers 10 tips for creating the best outdoor kitchen and entertaining areas:
1. Apply good kitchen design principles for functional zones of the kitchen. “If you’re not a kitchen design professional, be sure you understand good kitchen design principles, or partner with one,” Russ says. Cold areas (refrigeration), hot areas (grills and cooktops), wet areas (sinks) and dry areas (prep counters and storage) must all work together effectively in proper proximity, each with enough allocated space.
2. Remember that indoor and outdoor kitchens are simpatico. The most significant difference between indoor and outdoor kitchen design is often the exposure to the elements (shelter and durability considerations). Other differences include more difficulty in running utilities such as water. And there is usually no outdoor wall, so the outdoor kitchen equipment typically defines the room boundaries. “Outdoor rooms bring a whole world of additional cooking options, like open-wood flame or smoking,” Russ says.
3. Select low-maintenance materials and equipment designed to withstand the rigors of an outdoor kitchen. “The easier the kitchen is to clean and maintain, the more the homeowner will use and enjoy their investment,” Russ says, noting that high-quality stainless steel provides a sanitary surface that’s easily cleaned and corrosion-resistant. Counters and patio or decking material should be highly resistant to grease stains and able to withstand high temperatures. Read full article here.
Outdoor Kitchen Designs Are Unique And Interesting
Outdoor kitchen designs is a way to find new inspiration to make a different meal every day. Outdoor kitchen designs are a great way to add value to a home while improving the lives of homeowners. Outdoor kitchen designs are rarely complete without ample amounts of seating for all your family and friends. Outdoor kitchen designs are becoming more and more popular in new housing plans simply because people love them and can be as elaborate or as simple as you desire.
Outdoor kitchen designs are wonderful in providing spaces for having lazy times on the weekend with family members, friends or neighbors. To ensure functionality and efficiency while maintaining beauty and elegance, our custom outdoor kitchen designs are created by BBQ Island San Diego with the utmost care. Outdoor kitchen designs are one of our specialties, and we can help you enjoy the beauty of the outdoors, while still retaining many of the functions of an indoor kitchen you can call us here: (888) 556-8121.
How Important Is It To Organize Your Outdoor Kitchen?
The Benefits of Using Granite Counters in Your Outdoor Kitchen
Leave A Comment